The Banner

Grumpy Forever!

Thursday 13 April 2023

Making A Statement Right Off The Bat

And I have to say it - I was taken with Substack when I found out about it, and I made a blog there with good intentions. 

But I can't have those when the person at the helm does this: 

Sorry, I'm not that old guy. Whereas I can move away from a discriminatory platform, there are millions of people in the world that live in a discriminatory platform and they can't just change a magic URL and be outta there. If you see it, call it out. If you dislike it, speak out. 

So I'll archive my posts from there and close that account, and in future please change your links to point to here. 

Now Git Offa Ma (New) Lawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sh*t You Hear On The News - RBA Rates and Tobacconist Fires Edition

I was listening to my ABC News and Guardian news podcasts this morning ( 26 Oct '23 ) and a few ironies struck me. Ironies. I mis-spoke....